Archive for June 24th, 2014
Cats are independent creatures so it’s important that you establish a bond with them early on. This bond will last forever and you will now realize how this little life depends on you for everything, including love. Heres what you should be doing:
1. Pet and stroke you cat several times everyday. They’ll let you know when they’ve had enough when she either falls asleep or jumps out of your arms. You’ll know that she is content when you hear her purr.
2. Pay attention to those cat meows. They usually mean that your kitty is hungry, or wants some attention. She may even be telling you that it’s time to change her litter box.
3. Brush your cat often. This is a great way to bond with her. Test out several different brushes to see what kind she likes best. Keep in mind some techniques may annoy them and some cats don’t like to be brushed at all.
4. Play with your cat everyday. Try different kinds of toys to see which ones she likes best. Playing strengthens the bond between the two of you.
5. Give your cat nicknames. They realize that you are being affectionate and will respond in a positive way like a rub, purr or meow.
6. Take time to cuddle with your cat. After a long day, I watch TV with my older cat Molly always sitting at my side.
7. If your are not allergic to cats, let your cat sleep in your bed . She will love it!
Remember these things, after all your cat is part of your family and she will always feels loved when you include her in your life.
Your Pets Count!
Great music all the time on THE EDGEWATER INTERNET RADIO NETWORK!